The Original 9500 SuperWoofer
MTX Audio single-handedly created the biggest boom in the history of bass - Thunder 9500, the world's first SuperWoofer! Thunder 9500 stretches the limits of SPL while still providing truly accurate music reproduction. In the simplest of terms, it thunders a wall of sound and still sounds pure and crisp.
The T9500 Superwoofer Key Features
- Die Cast Aluminum Frame Construction for incredible strength and durability
- 3000 Watts Max Power (1000W RMS) Handling for amazing SPL levels with astonishing clarity
- 1" Xmax for massive Volume Displacement
- Up to 260 oz. magnets that deliver incredible power
- High Roll NBR Surround uses FEA optimized roll geometry to maximize excursion without sacrificing cone surface area
- Expanded Poly Cone Dust Cap is injection molded, carbon filled, expanded polypropylene with aluminum deposition for dramatically increased stiffness/weight ratio
- Stitched Cone for added durability and style
- ALDS Asymmetrical Linear Drive System with a flat progressive spider and extended pole piece for smooth, linear, piston like drive
- Up to 4" Voice Coils for high power handling and extreme excursion
- Industry leading thermal power handling using 428°F High Temperature Flat Wound Aluminum Ribbon Wire
- Industry leading Spider Plateau Venting cooling system cools at the voice coil
New Breed of THUNDER
The XTHUNDER1200.1 utilizes highly efficient class D amplifier topology to ensure excellent thermal management under the harshest conditions. Capable of delivering 1200W RMS power into a 1Ω load, the XTHUNDER1200.1 is ideally suited to power MTX SuperWoofers and large, multiple subwoofer deployments.
Using high end materials and a dedication to precision workmanship, the XTHUNDER Series deliver exceptional sound quality and performance.
XThunder 1200 Key Features:
- Class D Topology
- Low Profile Design
- Variable Low Pass Filter
- Extruded Aluminum Top Cover
- Includes EBC Allowing for Bass Adjustment from Driver's Seat
Built To Drive BIG Sub Systems
The unit features a dual sided circuit board wiith increased copper traces that maximize electrical transfer and minimize power lost before it gets to your speakers. The surface mount technology, is incredibly durable and vibration resistant, allowing them to be damage resistant even when deployed in big systems. The entire top cover functions as a heat sink with a lot of surface area to effectively dissipate heat so that it can play louder and longer. The top cover includes removable side covers that allow for easy access to connections and settings even after installation.
The feature set on the XTHUNDER1200.1 is loaded and enables full customization to ensure the best possible sound quality without distortion. Customization includes a low pass filter, subsonic filter, and bass boost that allow you to get exactly the sound you want from your subwoofers.